Wednesday 10 February 2016

No Scars Cream Review

Hello Everyone!

Today's full review is going to be about the No Scars Cream by Torque. Since I have been going through my acne and  it's scars phase, I have been giving all these scar treatments cream a try. I have been using No Scars Cream for about more than a year now, so read on more how this product worked for my skin.

About the Product:


Double action remedy for hyper-pigmentation that helps reduce and remove scars, marks, blemishes, post pimple scars, stretch marks, dark circles under the eyes and burn scars. 

Directions:

Apply and massage gently till the cream is fully absorbed. The quantum of the cream to be applied will depend on the extent of absorption in the skin and the area to be applied to. Only one application is advised and at bed time. Do not allow the cream to enter eyes and mouth. Discontinue the use if skin irritation occurs. 

Composition:


Hydroquinone U.S.P. 2% w/w, Tretinoin B.P. 0.025% w/w, Mometasone Furoate I.P. 0.10% w/w In a cream base q.s.

Price:

Rs. 144 for 20 g.

Shelf Life:

2 years. 

My take on No Scars Cream:


The cream comes with a typical tube packaging. The color of the cream is white in color with a pretty thick consistency. The fragrance is quite bearable like most of the other ointments for face. After getting rid of my acne, it left its post acne scars and marks on my cheeks area and no home remedies was doing the job. I finally saw this cream and gave it a shot. You will see this cream working after the first application itself. I apply it during the night time before going to bed and can see the results the very next day, after washing off my face. No doubt its makes your skin super sensitive later, but after giving it some time and proper care, it will definitely lighten your scars and marks and also reduce pimples to a large extent. Also three things to take care of, first, while application don't just focus on the effected area, but the whole face or else it will leave your skin looking patchy. Second, don't apply this product if you have to go out on a daily basis, since it will leave your skin looking flaky and super sensitive. I suggest you to apply it during your holidays, when you just decide to be home and chill. Last but not the least, avoid any kind of face wash or make up on it, it will leave your skin feeling worse. Also don't rub your skin hard to take the flakes off, rather apply Vaseline, let it sit into your skin for sometime and then take a damp cloth and scrub it gently. In this way the dead skin will come out easily. Another thing that I would like to add, don't use the product over and over when your skin is sensitive after one application, let it heal and repair by it's own and then go for the second application if needed. 

Pros of No Scars Cream:

  • Reduces scars and marks.
  • Reduces the size of the pimples.
  • Lightens your skin tone.
  • Removes dead skin.
  • Travel-friendly.
  • Affordable.
  • Easily available.
  • Starts working on the first application itself.

Cons of No Scars Cream:

  • Leaves your skin dry and flaky.
  • Makes your skin super sensitive.
  • Leaves your skin patchy if not applied evenly.
  • Can cause irritation if applied any other products after its application.


ACB Rating:
 
3/5

Will I repurchase No Scars Cream:

Now that I know the trick to take care of my skin after it's application. Definitely a thumbs up, also I'm on my third tube. 

Do I recommend No Scars Cream:

Yes, absolutely. Give it a go it you think you can follow my take on it well. Results will be on its way. 

Have an amazing day! More power to you!
Do leave your valuable comments if you try out this product after reading the review and let me know how you liked it or you can also leave your queries or mail me at sahushradha8@gmail.com :)
 

 

23 comments:

  1. I am 26 year old male. My acne has stopped but the leftover marks and scars are stll there. I have been using lemon juice to fade marks but its taking too long. I saw this cream at medical shop today and read your review later on. Will definitely try. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please dont use it.... It first makes u too fair and then once u stop using it it makes u r skin too dark full of spots.......I please request you people not to use it pleaseeeee......it sometimes may even cause skin cancer and it makes your skin too sensitive and your skin becomes dam dumb. Its sale has been banned in many places as it has an adverse effect. Its just a utter stupid product if you are using it stop right now and go for a dermatologist.Hope you people understand it.

      Delete
    2. Plz dnt use this cream....it makes people very ugly

      Delete
  2. Its better not to apply ..it contains steroid mometasone which causes your skin ugly if u stop using this cream and if u continue this makes skin more thinner .. u can't go in sun ur face becomes red ... highly not recommended..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly.It leave reddish patches on your face which hurts slot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was in a car accident over a year ago and I had bad scaring from the drivers side window in my upper arm. I let it go and never treated the scars I figured the would just fade overtime (they didn't). My friend finally convinced me to try the Dr Max Powers Scar Serum and I'm happy I did. I'm only on my second jar of the Dr Max Powers Scar Cream and my scars are a lot smoother (less raised) and are blending much better with my flesh tone as they were extremely red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do agree with you. I got a dark spot on my face. To make it fade away early I have used it twice then the spot became reddish. Later my friend told me to use only once, with in one month I got result. I'm happy the dark spot turned to white. Highly recommended product. Product and result depends on the way we handle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I jumped on your post by Best Acne System search. Great review on No scar. I agree with you we have to use it when we start using, we can't stop the using this. It is more beneficial for those who are tried many things and want to use one cream for the life time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very useful and very informative blog. I really enjoyed reading this blog as it is very helpful for me. Thank you so much for your wonderful share.

    Acne/Pimple Treatment in Madurai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u for the information...i think to buy that product...now i m not ready...so thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please don't use this cream bebecausit's a very poor andahard to skin and if any body have problems on face then ping me onoWhatsApp 8074838101

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for valuable comments...Im not going for this product

    ReplyDelete
  11. ZOOTOX is a Dermatologist Recommended Skin Care brand offering the finest of products to take care of your beautiful skin. With a focus to deliver the highest standard of skin care range, our products are in-built with international result-oriented ingredients. https://zootox.com/
    best skin lightening cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2day i buyed this product.i payed 234 rs.plz help me.should i continue or stop using it

      Delete
    2. Don't use it I bought Jo scars on 12dec and in 15 I got acid survivor like skin .and now it's going to take 1-2 month don't go with anyone's review I suggest go to skin Doctor or dermatologist .can you tell me what do you have pigmentation or scars if you have scars use fresh alovera I was have pigmentation so I used it now this 234 is costing me 950 per month

      Delete
  12. Don't use it I was using this cream and after 3 days( I left this cream for one day ) my skin burned and now I have very sensitive skin . I went to dermatologist and she said don't use this cream it contains skin drugs your skin will dry out if you stop it even for one day they gave me a hefty bill of 950 and treatment is going to last for 1-2 month

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi everyone, I have extremely oily skin because of which I started getting acne 4 months back. One major contributor was improper cleaning as well. I used to have 8-9 pimples at once, something that I had never experienced before. I was extremely distressed and I had no idea what to do. As luck would have it, I saw this no scars facewash at a drug store and decided to try it out. I used it twice a day, once in the morning and once after coming back fron work. After 1 week, my skin went really dry so I reduced usage to once a day but that only happened for 2-3 days. After 2 weeks of use my pimples started to disappear and now I was getting only 1-2 pimples. I have been using this facewash for almost a month now and my pimples have completely disappeared. I love this facewash and I am very happy with the results. Although, people with dry skin should not use it. It will only help people whose acne exists because of oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the cream. But facewash is definitely effective.

      Delete
  14. Hii, I am 16 year old and a month ago I slipped on road and I have got a 2.5 cm long scar near my left eye.... Will the No Scar cream work?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    skin rejuvenation treatment in hyderabad
    skin rejuvenation clinics in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  16. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    เอสเซ้นส์

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this Amazing blog over here, It is Very Informative and useful Acne Pimple Cream Fights comedogenic formation Fights against Acne causing microbes Enhances exfoliation and desquamation Opens up pores of the skin.

    ReplyDelete